Welcome and Thanks!

***** A Notice****** Thanks to so many for coming to this blog over the past year and becoming such great blog friends. I have learned much and laughed often. Yet as the author of 2 blogs I have often felt... well... disjointed. In an effort to marry the 2 sides of my life, and to hopefully continue on in my relationship with you the reader, I am now combining my blogs into 1 new one. I do so hope that you will join me here. I just love hearing your happy voices as often as I can! See you soon......................
www.rachelshorsesandhounds.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wordy Wednesdays

"There is only one smartest dog in the world, and everybody has it."
-Anonymous

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a friend of dog daze- Kit. I saw your blog listed in her blog list. I thought I would come over and say hi!!! I do have a very smart dog. She is a rescue dog that I got from our local shelter 12 years ago.
    Tell me about your smart dogs. Are they smart??
    Fern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on!
    That means I am the smartest right? BOL!
    Licks from Olive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that!!!!
    Licks and sniffs,
    Zack, Sassy, Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true! Easily smarter than any of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby's Raiser said it so ture!!! Dogs are way smarter than people, I think!!!! I really think most animals are smarter!!
    It will be interesting to see which one of your dogs is smarter!!
    Thanks for your visit today.
    Kiss the pups from me, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel,
    Do you spend much time on the computer?
    Come back and see me sometime soon OK?
    Hugs, Fern

    ReplyDelete