Welcome and Thanks!

***** A Notice****** Thanks to so many for coming to this blog over the past year and becoming such great blog friends. I have learned much and laughed often. Yet as the author of 2 blogs I have often felt... well... disjointed. In an effort to marry the 2 sides of my life, and to hopefully continue on in my relationship with you the reader, I am now combining my blogs into 1 new one. I do so hope that you will join me here. I just love hearing your happy voices as often as I can! See you soon......................
www.rachelshorsesandhounds.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Snow!


DAWG! I'm not complaining here but, I'm tired of the snow. I think the dogs are too. In fact as they sit in front of the fireplace dreaming right now, I think this is what they're dreaming about... I know I am.

3 comments:

  1. Woowoo!! Well...you can send some snow our way, as I am loving it!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have really been enjoying it - love being "snowed in".

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't mind it and The Doggy Nanny and Fred are happy they are snowless in Florieduh!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete