Welcome and Thanks!

***** A Notice****** Thanks to so many for coming to this blog over the past year and becoming such great blog friends. I have learned much and laughed often. Yet as the author of 2 blogs I have often felt... well... disjointed. In an effort to marry the 2 sides of my life, and to hopefully continue on in my relationship with you the reader, I am now combining my blogs into 1 new one. I do so hope that you will join me here. I just love hearing your happy voices as often as I can! See you soon......................
www.rachelshorsesandhounds.blogspot.com

Friday, January 21, 2011

Seek and Find

Can you spot the Puppy Dog in this photo?


And the dog covered boy in this one? :)


Happy Weekend All!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! (that means "happy weekend to you, too" in dogspeak.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best photo ever! That is pure happiness right there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dog Covered Boy - should be an award winning photograph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double dittos on your salute to our Veterans and Dogs of War. Amen, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bottom R/H corner of the framed shelves?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an intrusting and fantastic topic. It's article related to the affordable dog beds .That's a wounder full.Thanks for posting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great and informative article.It's related on the keep cool dog beds.I read and really impressed from your topic.It's an intrusting.I like and saved and share with my friends .Thanks for posting....

    ReplyDelete
  10. .,lol this photo makes me laugh. What a nice sleeping time. Have a sweet dreams guys...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Double dittos on your salute to our Veterans and Dogs of WarChallenge coins

    ReplyDelete